Welcome to my blog!

Hello!

        This is my first post on this blog. In this blog, I will share my experiences and some information about educational technology. I really want to be a modern and competent English teacher in the future. That's why I believe that this blog and the Educational Technologies class I take this semester will help me to address my future plans and wishes to become true. 

        Nowadays, we are experiencing something really new and different: The Covid-19 pandemic. In this situation, we are doing online classes and using technology a lot. So, everyone should know about technology usage in education, both teachers and students. 

        I hope my posts will help you to adapt to this situation and your future academic life. Also, I believe you will enjoy seeing my posts and follow me with a curiosity about what is new and what I will share with you. 

Thanks for reading until here! See you in the next post, until then, take care!

Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sheep Killer Podcast

Fantastic Night Wiki Book Review