Infographics

 Hello again!

The topic for this week is infographıcs!

        Infographics are basically visual graphics including some information, as you can see from their name. 


        My task was creating an infographic about online higher education during the pandemic in Turkey. I had to add some information using graphics, percentages, and visuals. I also wrote some tips about how to look beyond all of the cons or how to survive.

        I used one of my new favorite websites Canva again. It helps a lot and contains lots of options and templates. I like creating an infographic a lot. It looks so nice and contains lots of information.
Online Education - Dilara

        Infographics probably will help language learners, in particular, the ones with visual intelligence. It can be used as a student-friendly tool in education from children to adult learners. However, I am not sure whether creating an infographic has a greater impact on learning or not. Students may have fun, enjoy, and also learn some information at the same time. 

Thanks for reading until here! See you in the next post, until then, take care!

Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog!

The Sheep Killer Podcast

Fantastic Night Wiki Book Review